The first one is tomorrow, and it’s a good one!
- The Ethics of Using Large Language Models by Nick Asendorf, PhD. Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 12pm EDT.
- Clinical Center Grand Rounds: Pericles and the Plague of Athens by Philip A. Mackowiak, MD, MBA. Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 12pm EDT.
- Understanding and Addressing Housing Instability for Cancer Survivors by Angela E. Usher, PhD, LCSW, OSW-C and Brenda Adjei, MPA, EdD (and no, I don’t know what most of those acronyms mean). Tuesday, October 17, 2023 at 2pm EDT.
- WALS lecture: The Lives of Bacteria Inside Insects by Nancy A. Mora, PhD. Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 2pm EDT.
- Reading Remedy Books: Manuscripts and the Making of a National Medical Tradition by Melissa B. Reynolds, PhD. Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 2pm EDT. And yes, I know it’s in November, but I likely would have missed it for the next post since it is so early in the month.